<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Asian Kitchen - Lu Gang Xiao Zhen


Dining for the first time at The Asian Kitchen - Lu Gang Xiao Zhen with good friends. 
We had no idea what to order, Foodie #1 decided to take maters into her own hands and order for us. 



T.A.K PORK BELLY

Amazing sinful stuff. 

Crispy, fragrant and insanely sinful. 
Though it says here pork belly, I can hardly taste or see any glistening fat layers. Very nice. 



 GRANPA STIR-FRIED POTATO LEAVES

This is reminiscent of my grandma's home-cooked stir-friend potato leaves. 
The taste is just superb! Loads of fragrant garlic, yummy!

To be honest, their steamed rice is amazing too. Soft and fluffy, the potato leaves goes really well with the rice. Mouthful after mouthful, can't stop. 




REUNION OMELETTE

This is a pretty good omelette. Golden yellow, and full of stuffings. 





ROAST PORK

Whoa this is the best man. 
My first time eating roast pork, and this set such a high standard that I really imagine if I will eat cheapo roast pork again hahaha! 

The fats and the meat totally melt together to create this perfect taste, plus the mega crispy layer of skin on top. Roast meat heaven. 


Foodie #1 definitely had good taste ;)
I think I can say for sure, Foodie #2, #3 and me enjoyed the meal alot. 







Lu Gang Xiao Zhen (Asian Kitchen) @ ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn 
#B3-22 ION Orchard 
Singapore 238801 

Tel: +65 6509 1128

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.