<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Pink Bow Tie Nails



Check out my lovely bow tie nails!!

Not very easy to do, especially the bows!! The left hand designs looks alright, but the right hand designs looks a little..wobbly. It's not too difficult to do this I suppose. 

To make the bows, first do a little V shape then fill in the blanks to form a triangle. Dot in between the 2 triangles to complete the bow tie. 

Loving the colour as well! But I have way too many pinks in my collection, I need to start getting some dark blues, and maybe..multi-colour glitter. Thinking of shimmer polishes too.. 

GSS why you no extend sales to nail polishes?!
Or maybe I need to head to the weekend flea at Scape again to see if I can pick up some cheap and good nail polishes! 





Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.