<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Kueh Kueh

Pardon the weird title, I have no idea what to name this post honestly lol. 
But actually on hindsight, kueh kueh is not a very weird name also if you read it in a Hokkien accent hahaha! 

Had these awesome snacks from Bengawan Solo sometime back, it was sooooooo good!


Kueh Kosui!
Ultimate sugar high, brown sugar ftw!
The desiccated coconut also adds a nice touch to the kueh. 
Chinatown has the most awesome Kueh Kosui too, they also have the yellow version, not sure what it's called though.. 



I love odneh odneh!
Especially green odneh odneh with liquid brown sugar inside. When you bite into it and the liquidated brown sugar just bursts into mouth, totally shiokkkkk ah! 

Too bad the Bengawan Solo people seemed to have cut costs and decreased the amount of brown sugar used, it felt like there was much less liquidated brown sugar bursting into my mouth now. 

Craving for some good old fashion odneh odneh now, one of the best snacks ever. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.