<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
I Love Flats!

Who says flats are out?!?!

To me, they are ALWAYS the most in thing! 
Okay because I abhor heels. Walking in them always kills me. 

Flats are my wonderful companion to all sorts of events, from casual to formal. 
Unfortunately I always chose dark boring colours because it's easier to match my work clothes LOL. 
Think black, dark blue.
In general easier to clothes matching. 



BEHOLD MY NEW FLATS!! 




They are NOT black or dark blue!!!! 
Three cheers for me!!

My kickass shopaholic friend chose this colour for me, I think it's awesome. 
I love the classic simple designs, and most importantly, I find them comfortable. 
Some flats have pointed tips and I feel like my feet is choking inside the shoes!
*gasps*

Pointed tips prolly look much elegant, but my feet says no to them. 
Me likes a good rounded spacious shoe tip, so my feet can breathe freely. 
Deciding when I should break in my new shoessssss!!! 

My shopping mood is still here, except the clothes are too expensive to consider. Buying shoes makes me excited and happy too lolol.. 

Great Singapore Sale = Great Spending Season





Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.