<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Doraemon Case


Meet my new Doraemon iPhone casing!!

Mad cute, except I cannot toggle the silent switch while the phone is encased within it. Mighty huge but oh so cute and irresistable! 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.