<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies


HAPPY FOOD CHOICE #1:
CHOCOLATE CHIP LAVA COOKIES


Epitome of delicious. 
This is like, my most high class homemade dessert ever. HAHA!

Possibly it was made so by the presence of Walls Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.

The recipe was taken from this blog
I love the detailed illustrations and step-by-step guide, it totally helped me visualize the process and made the whole recipe seem clearer. 


Utterly sublime. 
Fresh out of the oven, the warm cookies were soft and chewy, paired with the icy cold ice cream.
Unadulterated pleasure. Sheer goodness. 

They're mighty easy to make and makes one hell of a high class dessert! 
I managed to make 12 cookie cups, invited some relatives over to eat too hehh hehh.. 
There are 2 more left! 
Someone please stop me from eating them all up haha! 

Best dessert ever. 
Totally my kind of happy food!!

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.