<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Beef Sukiyaki Nabe

I confess..I have a love affair with... 

BEEF SUKIYAKI NABE


The one they have at Watami is so omggggg to-die-for!!
I love love love the beef slices, so tender and yummy. 
The tofu is smooth and silky.
The mushrooms absorb the soup and releases the burst of flavour when you bite into it. 
The veggie are fresh and adds variety to the pot. 
I love to pour the egg inside because I think it tastes nicer this way. 
The soup base is seriously yummy, shoyu taste permeates the whole pot of soup. 
MAD DELICIOUS. 

I'm craving this a little as I type up this entry, but I just had this a a few days ago!!!! 
Total addiction. 

I want sukiyaki!!! 



ION Orchard #B3-23

2 Orchard Turn

Singapore 238801
Fax: (65) 6509 9368


Tel: (65) 6509 9366
Operating hours: 11.30am to 10pm






Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.