<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Mother's Day Cum Grandma's Bday

It was a good Sunday morning. 

Rise and shine, made a plain omelette for myself. 


Watched Doraemon cartoon while enjoying my eggs brekkie. 


Headed out for a family lunch t celebrate Grandma's birthday, went to this awesome place at Queenstown. Honestly it's a pretty deserted location, practically in the middle of nowhere. 


BUT THE FOOD IS DAMN GOOD. 
It's buffet, super worth it because we get to order all the good stuff once. 
Case in point, the fluffy pork floss and cereal soft shell crab above. 
Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside, aided and abetted by the fluffy pork floss and crispy cereal. I am in softshell crab heaven. 




Abalone and mushrooms, one for each of us. 

We ate over 15 dishes at our table, not inclusive of the food I ate at the other table. 
NON-STOP PIG OUT SESSION. 
Ate dessert too. 
Feeling so stuffed just like the Thanksgiving turkey. 
Skipping dinner tonight, I think today's lunch packed the entire day's worth of calories intake!

But hey, the food was awesome and it was calories well spent. 
I'll run them off soon ;) 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.