<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Liar Game: Final Stage



FINAL STAGE - GARDEN OF EDEN






Check out the trailer!!
I guarantee you it will make you want to watch it this instant!


These pictures look too awesome I can't resist posting them.








The Garden of Eden is definitely a difficult fight. 


But Akiyama and Kanzaki have this perfect chemistry and partnership, they pull off all of Akiyama's plans perfectly. Naturally Kanzaki wants to save everyone and Akiyama always listens to her. 



This scene is sooo cute, you have to watch it to feel the chemistry they have. 



Wanna find out if Akiyama wins the game in Garden of Eden?

Go watch it now!!

Definitely will not regret it. ;)


I have to add this gif in because I adore the ending. 


I would be happier if they end up together. 
Sigh high fly die. 




Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.