Proudly presenting my virgin attempt at making....
It was so easy and fun! I am so proud of myself for successfully making these heavenly bites.
*pats self on shoulder*
I went through a couple of recipes online just to check out the varieties and in the end I improvised, based on what I saw online.
12 strips of streaky bacon
- Fry the bacon til it's half cooked.
- Use kitchen roll to soak up the residue oil from the bacon and wait for it to cool.
- Cut up 2 slices of bacon to place on the muffin tray base, make sure it covers the entire base.
- Wrap 1 and 1/2 strips of bacon around the muffin cups. Can be improvised according to your preference. Basically I just finished using all 12 strips of bacon.
- Preheat oven 200 degree celcius for 15 minutes. Top/bottom heat, medium rack.
- Crack egg into bowl and pour into each muffin cup. I prefer to crack them into bowls, just in case the egg turned out to be foul, it doesn't destroy the entire tray of bacon strips.
- Bake at 200 degree celcius for 15 minutes, or until bacon turns crisp and egg is solid.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Each cup is 100 calories and it makes for a very hearty and fulfilling breakfast.
Gorge yourself silly and worry tomorrow.
Labels: Baked, Food, May2012
Older Post | Newer Post