<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
OPI Holland Collection



I think..I am in love..


Check out the swatches!!



I Have Herring Problem



Wooden Shoe Like To Know?



Gouda Gouda Two Shoes


I Don't Give A Rotterdam!


I lurveeeee the colours!! 

But I don't understand why the Mini Dutch Treats Collection has only 4 colours. 



Okay I get the meaning of mini. 4 colours is probably alot. But I was hoping they would package a few different sets of colours. I don't like the pale shimmery pink in the Mini Collection, why can't they include the taupe and greens??! 



The new Nicki Minaj Collection boasts 6 colours, with 1 Shatter and 1 Glitter. 




The Nicki Minaj Mini Collection looks really good too, but again..
I DON'T LIKE THE PINK! 

The pinks are holding me back from purchasing. 
1 mini set costs about $22
Which is around $5 for a bottle. 
Granted, it's smaller in size, but these polishes seems to be never ending no matter how much you use it  anyway. The colours look really amazing in this set too. 

I am so going to lust after everything..

And end up going back to The FaceShop to purchase my $2.90 nail polish. 
Oh yay..



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.