<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Marmalade Pantry

Manhattan Fish Market for dinner because..

THEY HAVE A 1 FOR 1 PROMOTION!



So it's only $6 per fish and chips set.

How awesome is thattttt?!




Yumm..

But actually.. I prefer their grilled fish more. :)
I'm so gonna try their flaming prawns one day. 

ONE DAY!!


Off to The Marmalade Pantry for dessert!


Desserts make a girl happyyy! 



Pudding with ginger and granny smiths and salted caramel ice cream

Pure blisssssssss when I had cake, ice cream, granny smith and ginger all in a bite. 
It's a complete food orgasm. 



Oh yay we are happy people with full stomachs :)


*On hindsight, I should have brought along my camera to capture better quality shots. :( NEXT TIME!!!


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.