<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Bucket List #10

Photos taken from Perfect Bucket List 


Malaysia is a pretty nice travelling spot. 
Loads of awesome, delicious street food that I just can't resist. 



Case in point, look below:

All these photos were taken from my recent trip to KL last year.. 

Prepare yourself for a massive drooling session!!



Lot 10 Food Street



汉记粥, best in Malaysia. 
Triple Egg Golden Porridge



汉记粥 Kheng Zai Porridge



Jalan Alor




The BEST chicken wings from Jalan Alor





Famous Malaysia Black Hokkien Noodles




Stir-fried la la, super spicy but damn shiokkkkk!




They call this dish 四大天王!
4 different types of vegetables stir-fried together. 
I should add, they taste really fresh and delicious. 








OMGGGG STREET FOOD!

LOK LOK!! 


Why do we not have these in Singapore??!




Look at the awesome selection.

We had this for supper. Trust me I can make an entire meal out of these street food alone. 
There's grilled corn on the cob too. Too bad I didn't have enough stomach to try it. 



Teh Tarik



Best Dim Sum in Jalan Alor

A must-eat when you're in KL. 



Glutinous Rice




Choi Mai

Green version of Siew Mai. 
The green skin is made from vegetables. 




Chicken feet



Har Kau! My favourite dim sum dish!



Siew Mai






At some Hong Kong Cafe in Berjaya Times Square


Black pepper beef



Butter prawns



Thai food restaurant..



Green Papaya Salad




Pandan Chicken



Beef Kuay Teow Soup

This tastes heavenly!!!!
The soup base is really really good, they must have boiled it for many hours. 
The beef balls are really springy, and yummy. 
As for the kuay teow, super silky and slim kind. I like! 


At some Japanese restaurant in Farenheit 88..






Dumplings



Ramen. The egg looks delicious.




Ramen eggs are the bestttt! 
Love the half cooked yolks!

Hungry yet? 
I know I am, looking at these awesome photos, I'm salivating again!!!


So yes, this is why you SHOULD visit Malaysia. 
Eat til you drop! 


Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.