<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Act Of Valor



Awesome movie. 

First movie of the year that I watched. Definitely worth the time and money!

Act of Valor is a war film about U.S Navy SEALs who embark on a covert mission to save a kidnapped CIA agent and foil a terrorist plot. The coolest part of this movie is that it's a collaboration with the US Navy, so all the SEALS who appeared in the movie are all currently active duty members. Loads of live fire scenes and they were shot during the SEALs training session. 

How cool is that?! 



The undercover CIA agent who got kidnapped and tortured. The torture scenes were more than a little gruesome. Grossed out by the inhumane treatment. 



I must say, the camouflage is really good. 
Wild men, but utterly camouflaged to an inch of their lives. Totally blended in with the trees and grass. 
They were doing recon for the hostage rescue mission. 



HAHA I find this really cool and artistic at the same time. 
Amazing shot against the sunset. 

I think at this point, they're rescued the victim and are off. 



But during the hostage rescue, they discovered intel that there's a plot to smuggle suicide bombers into the U.S, so they're off once again to foil the plot. 

Super exciting and bombastic (pun intended) yet kinda heart wrenching. 

Definitely the War Film of the Year. 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.