<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Valentines 2012
It was an awesome Valentine's Day. 

Started out just like every other day, a Terrible Tuesday. Thanks to the timetable planner, every Tuesday this semester is awful and unbearable. 

But towards the end of the day, everything was perfect again. :)


Sticky sweets for the greedy cat..



The most lovely bouquet of roses :)


We are happy people heehee.. 


Oh yeah, these can keep me happy for an entire month heehee 

Not to mention all the chocolate and sweets my classmates and I shared with each other, this has got to be the loveliest and sweetest Valentine's day I've ever had. :)

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.