<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Tao Kae Noi
Winning the Tao Kae Noi Scratchcard Contest!


Oh yeah you must be thinking, omg that's so lucky! Wonder what's the prize...

So I travelled all the way down to Orchard Central to find the ulu shop..



This is the prize. 

I know. Totally anticlimax. Utterly -.- 

Best thing is the shopkeeper says he has no more carriers for me, so he expects me to HUG the frigging box on the train home. Very smart dude. He had a bigger plastic bag, but stingy him refuses to give me the carrier with an excuse it's still too small.

 HELLO??! Do you have no common sense at all??! 
Since your shop is a participating outlet in prize redemption, I would expect some basic courtesy and common sense. Seriously. You think I carry around a recycling bag everyday?! 

I stuffed that into my school bag, totally uncomfortable. 



Unwrapping it this morning, it revealed this. 
2 packets of  Spicy Smoked Chicken Flavour Seaweed. 




And this, a useless money tin can! 

@___@


The seaweed was good, but the tin can utterly useless. 
Oh welll...


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.