<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Review: Bifesta

Review: Bifesta

Thanks to Nuffnang, I had the opportunity to try out the new 

Bifesta Water-Based Makeup Remover!




Bifesta, formerly known as Cleansing Express is a Japan brand. The specialize solely in makeup removers. How's that for niche eh..




Their cleansing lotions come in 4 different varieties to suit all skin types. I got the try out the Sebum lotion for oilyyy skin. Suits me. 





It says here that after using Bifesta, no more further cleansing is required. Let's see how effective that it!


30ml sample!
Bifesta is a WATER-BASED CLEANSER so you can skip the step of further cleansing, and jump straight into bed! If need be, a warm water rinse is enough. 


Let's try with something a bit more stubborn than foundation or BB cream. Eye liner! Dirty enough. See how Bifesta fares against this enemy!



BIFESTA VS EYELINER



STEP 1:



First, soak your cotton pad with loads of Bifesta. 




STEP 2:


Place the cotton pad over the dirty area and wait!


STEP 3:


Rub gently at the dirty area, bear in mind I'm doing the sample on my hand, in reality this would be your eye, heh so take extra care! 

TADAHHH! The makeup is rubbed away and let's see how clean is my hand!?






VERY CLEAN! Feels non-greasy to the touch too because this cleanser is water-based! Very nice...



BIFESTA VS EYELINER RESULTS:

BIFESTA WINS!

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.