<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Versace Bright Crystal


I probably don't strike you as the perfume type, but I do like to smell nice!

Got this veryyyyy nice sample perfume from my cousin, I pilfered it from him. LOL. Its a 5ml sample from Versace Bright Crystal and I love the smell! It's not too overpowering, yet it's a lightly sweet fragrance that lingers.. I like it! Nothing too overtly sweet, it makes me sick. This is a rather refreshing scent that's easy on the nose, no achoo-ing non stop with this fragrance! It helps that the bottle looks sooooooooo elegant too! The cap looks like cut diamonds and crystals, glittering and shimmering in the light. So pretty!


According to some website , this fragrance is inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances. Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber.


Veryyy nice, apparently it's an expensive fragrance. I had no idea. LOL. I have my 5ml sample and I'm happy enough. :)) 



Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.