<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Timbre @ Arts House
It was an awesome girls night out!


It's my first time at Timbre! :)


I like the place. The atmosphere is very chillax with the hints of the warm summer breeze.
Shirley Temple


Peach Cooler

I like this! :)

Buffalo Wings


These are awesome! Succulent tender meat, and the marinate isn't too spicy as well. 


Louisiana Fries
This was just average..nothing special..


Skinny Duck Pizza
THIS IS VERY VERY VERY GOOD! 
The sauce tasted very much like the Peking duck sauce! 



The snaking long queue. It's a warm night, and people are STILL queuing when the queue was barely moving.   


The live band! I like them!! According the the Timbre website, I think this group is called Goodfellas. 
The lead singer looks like Jason Mraz from afar, I think partly cuz of his straw boater. But I like his voice! Husky and soooooo awesome! 

All in all, it was a fun night out! :D

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.