Monday, August 29, 2011 | 11:07 pm | 0 comments
TheNatureLab: Oxygen Shield Bubble Mask
I redeemed mine!!!!!
It's a total steal! TheNatureLab were giving away 15 retail size bottles of their mask every Friday, and one day, I happened to wake up early and catch the them when the giveaway just began!!
Faster click redeem hahaha! It was retailing at SGD 48.90 okay! They were actually giving it away for free, so all I had to pay was the SGD 2.99 POSTAGE FEE.
So yes, technically, I got my retail size mask for only SGD 2.99!
Once I saw this bulky envelope with The Sample Store logo on it, I knew it must be the mask arriving!
Looks awesome! I love the brown and yellow packaging, the flowers design looks really classy.
LOOK AT THE BENEFITS.
It's an 8-in-1 mask!
How to not feel excited?!
So I tried it out and I think..
I'M IN LOVE.
It's actually a slightly sticky clear gel, but it gets stickier upon contact with human skin. The steps are really simple, it's the quickest mask I've ever done.
1. You apply it evenly onto face. Note it's a clear gel.
2. As the seconds tick by, the clear gel turns whitish, and a little foam-like.
3. You gently massage it and wait a couple seconds. You should be able to hear a fizzing sound.
4. Then wet your hands slightly and massage again for a couple seconds.
5. Let it sit, your skin needs time to absorb. By now it would have become all white and fizzed out.
6. At this step, the mask have become more gel-like again. Wash away with warm water.
I know it seems like plenty of steps, but all of the steps require no more than 2 mins, you can complete this mask in under 10 minutes.
My skin feels smoother, cleaner, whiter and even super hydrated after that!
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE SOMETHING THAT AWESOME?!
If you're still skeptical, stop wondering now. Try it out for yourself!
Become a The Sample Store Member NOW
Become a fan of TheNatureLab FB !
Womderfully hydrated and clean, your journey to beautiful skin is waiting for you! :)