<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Avalon

What is fish collagen? 

It's this new hassle-free health and beauty supplement where you can consume it right off the sachet.

The coolest thing is it comes in 3 very fruity and fun flavours! 

Blueberry, Lemon and Mango!



As our skin ages, we lose collagen and skin elasticity, Avalon Collagen Powder helps to replenish the collagen in our body and regain skin elasticity and cells regeneration powers!



My samples arrived in the mail and look! I have 3 sachets, 1 of each flavour!

There are 2 ways to consume it. You can either down in dry - powder form, or you can add it into your morning beverage and drink it. It is best consumed first thing in the morning, before a meal or at night, before you sleep. I drank mine with my morning cup of honey water, it tastes really good! A light hint of mango flavour mixed in with my honey water, yum yum! 


REDEEM YOUR FREE SAMPLES NOW!




Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.