<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The Battle of the Autobots


This is the 3rd installment in this whole Transformers hype and frankly, I did not like it one bit.

\
Personally, I felt that there wasn't much of a story line. 

I mean, yeah I get the fact that the bad guys aka Megatron and minions are after this energy stick to transport their planet to Earth. As usual the good guys aka Optimus Prime are trying to stop it. Battle of the autobots. Yes, I got that part. What I don't like it that fact that the storyline itself lacked depth. The entire movie seems like a prolonged version of a story outline or summary, and the middle part is just..kinda empty. 



Then they had to change another female lead, from the super hot Megan Fox to this other almost equally hot Britain supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitley. Doesn't this photo kinda reminds you of the other photo of Megan Fox with her bared midriff posing with Bumblebee? One of those beautiful women with beautiful cars thing. 

Changing a face doesn't really make a difference because even in the past Transformers movie, Megan Fox was a vase. So now this Rosie lady is also a vase. Her presence in the movie probably just serves to up the box office sales because guys can't resist a pretty lady, right? It's genetically wired, people are attracted to beautiful things and people. 
So yes, my conclusion is that Miss Rosie here is merely a pretty face with not much contribution to the movie. Same with Miss Megan Fox.


Bumblebee:


I like Bumblebee!
He's one of the very first character in the Transformers series and the most endearing as well. But eh I'm also wondering whatever happened to his radio voice. The radio voice is cute! Why did they take that away?!


Optimus Prime:


He's THE man you know. The hero. The saviour. The leader. The one in charge. 
You get the gist. 
Everyone turns to him for help, he's the most powerful and the strongest. If you lurveeeeee heros, then yes he's your man. Or should I say, robot. But in this instance, I love the sidekick more. Bumblebee is adorable!


Sentinel Prime:


This is the supposedly good guy but with the wrong intentions, reminds me of Magneto from X-men though. 
So he turned rogue and got killed by Optimus Prime and was unable to finish his evil deed. Personally I find the dangly mechanical beard funny LOL. 

Okay so all in all, this is one of the WORST Transformers movie, ever. Loads of fighting scenes but it's far too draggy and long-winded. Fighting for the sake of fighting. Meaningless. 
But hey if you're a guy, I doubt you'll mind that very much, afterall, it's still fighting. >.>
Go figure. 




Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.