<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Nestle Bliss
Yoghurt Drinks FTW!


I love yoghurt drinks, they're so yummy and colourful looking, and it tastes even better than yoghurt!

Tried most of the flavours already, love ALL of them haha. Can't really decide which one I enjoyed most, of course I'm biased towards mango flavour since it's my ultimate favourite fruit. But the tropical fruits also tasted fab, so does the mixed berries!

The best thing is all the beverages comes in awesomely sweet pastel colours, the mere sight of it makes me super happy! :)

If you haven't tried it yet, go and try now!!!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.