<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Murad Singapore
Ta~dahhhhhh! Look at this!!


Murad is a skincare brand founded by Dr Howard Murad, who is actually some white-haired Caucasian guy BUT you know what they say, they might be men but they still know women best. They are a US based company that specializes in skin care

So what is so awesome about this brand?

1. They have scientifically-advanced formulations to give you healthy skin
2. The skincare products are highly targeted treatments which are effective for everyone
3. They are so good, their products are available in 35 countries internationally!

Okay what does it mean by "highly targeted treatments" ?
I took a look at their products series, and it's awesome!
Their range of products include:

1. Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer
2. Environmental Shield Active Radiance Serum
3. Acne Clarifying Cleanser
4. Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream
5. Acne Treatment Concealer
6. T-Zone Pore Refining Gel

This is just an example of the items in their range. Judging by the names of the products alone, you already KNOW what kind of results you'll achieve if you use their products. Everyone wants a beautiful, flawless complexion, but this is a very vague description. Murad's products target a certain flaw that you want to correct, and helps you achieve that flawless complexion you covet. :)

If you like what you've been reading so far, you may try it out for yourself  here.

This redemption procedure is a little different from the others I tried out. Uusually I just fill in the forms online and the samples will get mailed to me, FOC. :)
Murad requires you to go down to their counters personally to collect your samples, but it's still FOC! Well, if you don't take into consideration your transport fares, which I didn't because I happened to be in the area! Hahaha!

There are 3 counters which you can redeem your samples at:
1. Level 1 BHG - Bugis
2. Level 3 Metro - Paragon
3. Robinson - Centerpoint

Alrighty let's take a look at the samples I redeemed!

They give you a choice of 3 products:
1. Active Radiance Serum - Brightens and renews skin in 1 week
2. Oil Control Mattifier - 3-in-1 problem solver for oily skin provides instant matt finish, all day oil control and  UVA/UVB protection.
3. T-Zone Pore Refining Gel - Keeps pores clear for healthy glowing skin

I've never had the opportunity to actually CHOOSE which sample I wanted to try before! Spoilt for choice hahahaa! It was a tough decision! In the end I picked the T-Zone Pore Refining Gel because I've always had the problem with oily skin, blackheads and disgusting and unsightly pores. Though I must say the condition has improved alot, especially since I started hydrating my skin more often with my miracle Hada Labo! But that's another review for another time.

So yes back to the T-Zone Pore Refining Gel. I initially expected to receive only a small sachet of the gel but to my surprise, I got a small bottle! The bottle looks so nice right!

This is for you to apply AFTER your basic cleansing and toning procedures. Just rub a small amount onto your T-Zone area. As the name suggests, it's a clear gel so the texture is a little sticky but that's fine once the product is fully absorbed by your skin.


Not only that, I received a small sachet of Oil Control Mattifier! Yay! I was initially swayed by this product, but I think my pores problem is still more pesky so the T-Zone Pore Refining Gel won out in the end! The Oil Control Mattifier can be applied in the morning, AFTER your usual cleansing and toning steps as well. It helps to control the oil secretion and helps maintain a nice matt finish! Perks: SPF 15! Works like a sunblock as well, isn't that awesome?! Helps to prevent all that freckles from surfacing and saving your skin from early deterioration which no doubt spells *gasps* wrinkles!!


The last surprise in the bag is this! Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector with SPF 15!

This Lip Protector smells HEAVENLY. The main ingredient is pomegranate, which meant that the colour of this product is..... PINKISH RED!

Super pretty! Not only does it look and smells pretty, I quite like the texture of it too. Provides a little healthy colour to your lips to instantly perk up your gloomy self.

In short, I'm loving Murad! I really thought I was going to get only what I chose to redeem, instead they surprised me with all their other product samples as well! How immensely thoughtful and generous of them!
Oh and Murad is not a brand you can easily find in Watsons or Guardian, so the free sample is SUPER WORTH IT. hahahahahaha ;)

For more information, please visit the Murad Official Website or their Facebook page NOW!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.