<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Movie: Harry Potter
The Final Battle: 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


I'm sorry, but Voldemort is looking uglier and uglier lol.. 



This is cute. Ron is looking very faux roguish hahah.. 


I think they look cute together :) Their bickering have always been entertaining.



The darkest hour, when Voldy and his band of Death Eaters arrive to kill, claim, conquer. 


"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." - Dumbledore




"It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high.  Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride,and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world. "  


This scene broke my heart. Truly. 
It's heartwrenching.. 


If you weren't moved by Snape's undying love for Lily, then you must be an unfeeling robot. 





Even after reading the book a gazillion times, when it reaches this part, I still feel like crying..


"It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.  Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well." 
- Dumbledore


They played a giant part in my childhood, all those hours spent immersed in the books getting lost in the magical world of Hogwarts..has finally come to an end..



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.