<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Blueberry Muffins
Home-baked Blueberry Muffins!

Yummy, nobody can resist a good muffin, especially a piping hot one straight from the oven!


Making it was relatively simple, afterall, this was one of the very first recipes I tried out when I first started baking. It was awesome. Totally love the crumbly crust scattered on the top. It's essentially just butter, sugar and only a little flour, but the effects when paired with the muffin is totally unbelievable.


It's slowly cooking in the oven. The best part about this recipe is that it uses blueberries. When exposed to heat, the blueberries burst and purple-blue fruit juice seeps out and stains the surrounding batter. It's fantastic.


Ta-dahhh! Look at the volcanic effects of the bursting blueberries! The crispy layer is the crumble that was scattered above it. Now, if I could have a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream with me.. that would be most perfect.. ;)


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.