<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
The Body Shop: Scratch and Win

How to Play:
Click on a square with The Body Shop icon to scratch it. Scratch 3 squares.
FREE The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil + Skin Clearing Facial Wash samples when you see these three icons appear!
Win our Tea Tree Skin Care Hamper worth $278 when you see 3 Tea Tree Oil icons appear!

    Rules:
  • You are allowed three tries a day.
  • For every successful friend invited, you will be eligible for another chance.
  • There will be one weekly winner announced on the following days:
    • 21/07/11, Thursday
    • 28/07/11, Thursday
    • 04/08/11, Thursday


On my 3rd try, I actually got 3 in a row of the I love Bodyshop icons! So lucky! Maybe my luck is changing for the better hahaha! So I printed out my voucher and yepps, I can redeem it at any Bodyshop outlet! So fun! :)


I just read the fine print on the voucher, it says 1 cleanser and 1 tea tree oil per redemption. This lady gave me 2, LOL. It must be my lucky day!

Been trying everyday and I even won the samples twice yesterday! But I think you can't redeem it at the same outlet every time, must change a different outlet. I'm gonna persevere and try again everyday until I win the hamper!



The tea tree oil is only 1 pathetic ml. Bodyshop needs to be more generous seriously. Not to mention their products always so expensive! But okay better than nothing right, it claims to banish your blemishes!!! Sounds like the miracle pill I've been searching for, let's hope this 1ml can last me at least 1 week to monitor the results.

Play NOW

Visit The Body Shop Facebook page to play and win!



Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.