<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
Bak Kut Teh ❤
IKEA'S YUMMY FOOD


MUSHROOM SOUP! Wheeee this is nice! I can't say this is one of the best mushroom soups I've drank, but this is DEFINITELY worth a try. Loads of bite-sized mushroom bits inside, and there's meat inside too! Super  sumptuous!



Of course there's the requisite must-eat CHICKEN WINGS! Fried to a crispy skin on the outside, yet tender and juicy on the inside, the marinade must have been awesome, because the crispy outer layer tastes fabulous! Flavourful and delicious! I haven't heard of anyone who disliked the Ikea chicken wings, because honestly, what's there to hate?! Though it can be a little less oily, heard of kitchen roll Ikea peeps?? Please use more of them okay, don't be cheapo!

Grandma's Bak Kut Teh


After that is home sweet home for Grandma's specialty - Bak Kut Teh!!!!
I can eat 5 bowls of this without rice, watch me mannnn... It is just so so so so sooooooooo awesome!
Hard pressed to find another place with better soup than this, or maybe I'm just biased. Grandma cooked this so it's filled with lots and lots of  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ :))

It's a day of good food, my tummy is satisfied.
Goodnight world!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.