<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
I am nursing a gazillion food cravings.

I want to eat gyoza dipped in copious amount of vinegar with ginger slices.

Look at all that luscious shrimp and chopped garlic chives covered in that glorious dumpling skin, pan fried to a lovely golden brown...

I also want to eat sushi! Yumm!

Super love these little rice rolls wrapped with seaweed, avocado, cucumber etc.

California hand rolls too! Especially the soft shell crab hand roll, totally swoon-able food.
Eaten with soy sauce and a whole load of the pink ginger!

PRAWN DUMPLINGS HAHAHAHA!

No need to explain anymore, these har kao are my absolute fave and a must order for any dim sum outings.


Lastly XIAO LONG BAO!

I haven't had really reaaaaallly lucious xiao long bao in a looooooong time.

The last time was in China when my parents came, and we went to 户步巷 to have really awesome 汤包. Those were the best I've ever eaten. Soft thin skin, piping hot and really tasty soup on the inside, tender meat.

Sighs... I would really love to have some of these right now!

Any of the above would be really awesome seriously, I'm not fussy. >.>

Maybe I shall just.. have some chocolate chip cookies and imagine I'm devouring all the above delicacies.



Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.