<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
YAY YAY YAY ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

Thanks to someone I missed the first 5 minutes. LOLOL.

Okay fine it was my fault, was too hungry to ignore my growling stomach.

WHEEEE I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Johnny Depp!!!

The makeup is awesome, his acting is awesome, the clothes are awesome. ♥ ♥ ♥


AHAHAHAH SHE LOOKS DAMN FAMILIAR RIGHT!

That's cuz she is BELLATRIX LESTRANGE in Harry Potter!!

She is damn hilarious in Alice in Wonderland, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"


Alice..is...Alice. Looks like the cartoon Alice.

Anne Hathaway had to act regal and graceful. LOL.

I still associate her with the klutzy Mia in Princess Diaries, and she looks pretty comical as The White Queen. (Y)

But Johnny Depp is still the best. :))

Yays. :)

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.