<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
Home
From Paris With Love
Caught this action movie the other day.

It's not bad, though it's not something I will voluntarily watch on my own. LOL.


But since it's pretty good, I didn't really regret watching it.

I wonder why its rated M-18 because I find nothing very M-18 about the show. =.=

Stupid censorship ratings and their misguided sense of appropriate visuals for public.

John Travolta has no hair in the movie.

So I couldn't recognize him. =O

BUT he was VERY COOL.


I can only recognize him if he sports something like this, similar to Face-Off.
LOL.


Though I must say, shaving off all that hair really makes him look MUCH younger.


But the most redeeming quality of the show is that Johnathan Rhys Meyers is pretty hot.

And I find him very familiar looking.


Because he was on The Tudors which I initially wanted to watch because I saw him on the cover and thought he was pretty hot. HAHAHAHAHA!

Lousy excuse to be watching a show but I didn't watch it in the end because.. I was too lazy. >.>

Then I actually updated my blog which is so exciting blah blah blah.

BYEBYE.


-sarah-
[bingo]






Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

ABOUT ME


"The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating it." Hi! My name is Sarahh and I love to eat. Hop on to my blog for an exciting journey with me.

CONTACT


Email:dream-oracle@hotmail.com

Subscribe via RSS Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to Flickr Facebook Subscribe to Tumblr

Subscribe via Email

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Curiouser and Curiouser ?

ADS

The Besty

Search

Archives

Copyright

Creative Commons License
All work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.